About Hertel Auto Group
Hertel Auto Group has been providing our valued customers in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area with exceptional, inexpensive Used Cars since 2003. We are the home of high-quality Cash Cars, Cheap Cars and Unique Vehicles for sale. We are located at 2843 White Settlement Road in Fort Worth, Texas. We take pride in offering some of the nicest, cleanest, and well-kept vehicles for sale - the vast majority of them with completely clean CARAFAX Reports; many 1-Owner Vehicles; and with Completely Clean Titles. Any vehicle listed without a completely Clean CARFAX Report will have the specifics noted within its description.
Not just any vehicle can pass the standards necessary to be sold by Hertel Auto Group. We go through a comprehensive process of purchasing vehicles for our dealership, that includes hand-picking each vehicle, and then detailing them with the same pride that you would put into your own vehicle.
We have a philosophy that says "If it's not a vehicle we would put our own kids in - or drive ourselves - it's not a vehicle we would sell to you either." We're parents too, so we understand that many of our clients are looking for a safe, dependable and affordable vehicle for their sons and daughters. We love selling 1st Cars and do our best to ensure that its one they can look back upon fondly when remembering their first car, truck or SUV. Over 50% of our business each month comes from Repeat and Referral Customers. We value that statistic and put forth every effort to ensure it remains that way each and every month.
With all that said, we welcome each perspective client to spend as much time as they need with the vehicle(s) they are looking at to ensure it meets or exceeds their own expectations. They are always welcome to bring a friend, family member, or mechanic to inspect the vehicle on our lot - and have plenty of tools and equipment available to ensure they can easily do so.
In addition, we provide Optional Extended Service Contracts from two of the nation's Top Warranty Companies - GWC and Preferred Warranties Inc. (PWI). And unlike most dealerships, we don't use these as a "Profit Center" to generate huge profits from each one sold. We believe that if we offer our clients a Great Warranty at an even better price, they're more likely to have a better ownership experience with their vehicle; which will increase the chances they'll come back and buy another vehicle from us.
Most of our vehicles qualify for an optional 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants. Call us at 817-560-7100 today for more information or to schedule a test drive.
Hertel Auto Group is also much, much more than just a "Used Car Dealer". We offer several unique services that set us apart from the rest, including:
Pre-Purchase Vehicle Service Inspections & Maintenance Recommendations:
Even if you don't buy a vehicle from us, we want you to get a good car, truck, van or SUV. When you are buying a used vehicle, it can be a very risky venture. Despite assurances from private sellers and dealers, they often leave out critical information concerning the mechanical, cosmetic and historical condition of the vehicle.
On the other hand, if you want to take a vehicle to many Auto Repair Places or Mechanics, you are probably looking at spending $$$+ - all while having to wait several hours for it to be completed. Or, from a Auto Repair Center whose primary goal is pure profit, so they try and find things you don't necessarily need - hoping you'll spend money with them right after you purchase the vehicle. What a hassle - and a potential waste of money.
We're here to change all of that. For just $120, we'll complete a thorough Mechanical and Cosmetic Inspection on the vehicle you're considering purchasing - while you wait in an hour or less! At the end of the inspection, you'll receive a detailed checklist on the things we found -- along with a reasonable estimate as to what they would cost to fix. You can use that information to determine whether or not you're going to purchase the vehicle and what tools you might potentially have to negotiate with.
This inspection is also much more than just a Mechanical Inspection, it includes:
Test drive to check transmission, suspension and other components engaged in the drive
Inspection of all power and audio components
Inspection of tires
"Scanner" Plug-in to check for existing and/or recently cleared "Check Engine" light codes
Visual inspection to check for previous paint/body work; possible signs of flood; etc. Just because a vehicle has a Clean CARFAX Report doesn't always mean it's never been in an accident
Printed CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Don't let your next used car vehicle be a buying mistake. Call us today to schedule a detailed inspection on it and make an educated decision.
* Vehicle Consignment - Need to sell your car fast? Don't want the hassle of having to show your vehicle to people you don't know; meeting them in places you don't trust or having them come to your home? Let us take care of all the things associated with selling your car, truck, SUV or Crossover. In the last several years, we've sold dozens and dozens of consigned vehicles - often more than one for the same client - so we know what to do and how to do it to get your vehicle sell as quickly as possible. All of this is done for one low, SET fee - no surprises at the time of the sale.
When we sell a vehicle on consignment for you, we use a profesisonal and comprehensive 10-step approach to doing so that includes:
1) Meeting the client to appraise their vehicle; running a current CARFAX report; and determining a realistic market value that the vehicle will sell for - as well as determining what the lowest price they'll need to get for their vehicle (minus our consignment fee)
2) Having the vehicle professionally detailed in a manner that far exceeds the "detail" one receives at a traditional Car Wash. This $125 service is optional
3) Photographing the vehicle in its best light with an emphasis on showing the quality, unique features and sellable points on it. We take a minimum of 45 pictures of each vehicle; and then professionally enhance them in Adobe Photoshop.
4) Posting the vehicle to our Web site; Facebook Page; Pinterest Page; Google + Page; Cash Car Store (if it is priced under $10K); Craiglist, Facebook Marketplace; and Popular Apps like LetGo, OfferUp, 5 Mile & Instragram It also automatically posts to our Cars.com listings.
5) Field phone calls, email messages; chat sessions; and texts from interested parties on your vehicle and promote the reasons why they would want to come in and purchase it.
6) Set up appointments to see your vehicle as well as fielding 'walk-in-customers' who just come by to see the car after seeing it online or driving by.
7) Show your vehicle and explain the benefits and features of the vehicle; as well as offering a test-drive of the vehicle.
8) Negotiate the price (if needed) and sell the vehicle to a potential client.
9) Accept payment for the vehicle and handle all of the paperwork needed to sell it as well as all of the Title Transfer work; assignment of License Plates and payoff of any existing loan on the vehicle (if applicable).
10) Deliver a Business Check to you within 24-48 hours (if there is no payoff/lien on your vehicle) for the amount of money we have sold the vehicle for - minus our consignment fee.
Wouldn't you agree that it would much easier and far less hassle-free to sell your vehicle using Hertel Auto Group's Consigment Program? Dozens and dozens of customers already have! Contact us today via email or call us at 817-560-7100 to get this process started!
Need to Sell it Even Faster? As in Right NOW? We also have a Network of Independent Automotive Dealers and Automotive Wholesalers who will FIGHT for your Car, Truck, Van or SUV today!
You may not realize it, but the price a Dealer or Wholesaler will offer for a particular vehicle can vary by up $1,000 or more! Depending on the Dealer or Wholesaler's particular interest, their specialty of vehicles, and their perception of the marketplace, the offer you get from a single bid could cost you hundreds and hundreds of dollars! Why to go to just one place like CARMAX(c) and get a single bid when you can actually have Dealers & Wholesalers fight over it like a personal auction for YOUR Car, Truck, Van, SUV or Crossover! Within 24 hours, you'll have the Top Bidder's Quote to you. Then you can decide if you'd like to sell it to them.Call us today at 817-560-7100 for more information.
* Auction-Direct Buying:
Looking for a Same-Year or 1-Year-Old Like-New Pre-Owned Vehicle? Hertel Auto Group is pleased to offer Auction-Direct Vehicles that are only available for a limited time. Auction-Direct Vehicles give you the opportunity to save hundreds to thousands of dollars on what this same vehicle is selling for elsewhere. You now have the opportunity to buy direct - just like a Dealer or Wholesaler - to save on the like-new car you want. Hertel Auto Group ONLY offers vehicles that have at least a 4.5 or higher condition rating and a completely clean CARFAX Report with no accidents or incidents at the time of sale. The Auction uses a Grading Scale of 0.0 (Completely Wrecked and Trashed) to 5.0 (Brand New Car Condition) to rate their vehicles. Vehicles with a 4.5 to 5.0 Condition Rating are considered "Front Line" cars by Dealers - meaning that they are extremely nice and clean and would pass virtually anyone's expectations for buying a vehicle of this age. Condition ratings of 3.9 or lower are only considered "Average". We don't offer those vehicles. Many of the 1- and 2-Year Old vehicles you see for sale at Franchise (Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, etc.) Dealerships are 3.5 to 3.9 Grade cars. They buy them at the same place we do, but they buy the lower-graded vehicles because they cost less and their markup to bring them to sell is higher. The Vehicle is usually dirty and will undergo a complete Detail Process ($110 Value) before it is delivered to you. --- The Purchasing Process: To purchase an Auction-Direct vehicle, you must be pre-approved for purchase via your Financing Resources or ours. We use two nationally-known lenders that offer very competitive Financing Rates for Credit Scores of 620 or higher. This vehicle is NOT available for viewing before purchase, but rest assured it is in the condition above or we do NOT buy it for delivery to you. You must be signed up ("Contracted") before we purchase the vehicle for you. All prices shown are before TT&L. We understand the faith put upon us in purchasing a vehicle that you have never seen before and we take it very seriously. We have providing this service to our existing customers for years and are now offering it to new customers. We invite you to visit our Facebook page at Facebook.com/HertelAutoGroup to learn more about us and what our customers have to say about us.
* Extended Service Contracts - Have you recently purchased a New Or Pre-Owned Car, Truck, Van or SUV at a Dealership and considered purchasing an Extended Warranty but couldn't justify the inflated prices being charged? Or maybe you've just purchased a Used Car from an Individual Seller but would like some peace-of-mind that an Extended Warranty gives you. Or maybe the Factory Warranty has just expired on your Newer Model Vehicle and you'd like an Extended Warranty but you don't know which company to choose or what is a good price on one? Either way, we have the Extended Warranty Plan that's right for you!
With us, you have a choice of Warranties. Not all Warranty Companies - and Coverage - fit everyone, so having a choice is a must. We offer Warranties from two of the most well-known and respected companies in the industry. Each company also has their own analytics that dictate the coverage of a particular vehicle so having a choice means you have a chance to compare rates as well.
Other Important Advantages to Our Warranty Choices Include:
$130 an Hour Shop Rate: One of the most hidden factors of the warranties offered by many locations is the Shop Rate. Shop Rate dictates how much per hour the Warranty Company will pay to have Warranty Work done on your vehicle. Numerous clients only discover this fact when they go to have their vehicle serviced under Warranty and find that theirs only has a $65, $70 or $75 Per Hour Shop Rate - meaning they have to make up the difference. Our $130 an Hour Shop Rates means you take it anywhere - even your local Dealership - and still not have to pay extra for the Shop Rate.
Low Deductible: Enjoy a Low $100 Deductible per Warranty Visit / Coverage Item or pay just $100 up front to make your Deductible $50 for the Life of the Warranty or $200 up front and make your Deducible ZERO for the Life of the Warranty!
Nationwide Coverage: Our warranties include Nationwide Coverage that means you can take it to any ASE-Certified Mechanic or Dealership wherever you are.
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Type Coverage for Far Less: Want to give that Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick or GM Vehicle CPO Type Coverage at a price that's far less? We have plans that offer the same coverage components for far less money!
1-Year Unlimited Mileage Plans: If you have a long commute or drive more than 12k miles per year, you need a Warranty Plan that takes that into account. Our 1-Year Unlimited Mileage Plan gives you the coverage you need - and its renewable for several years!
Premium Car Coverage: Many Warranty Companies won't cover Premium Vehicles like Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Jaguar. We have Coverage Plans for many of these vehicles - at a price that won't make you faint!
* Auto Locator Service - Can't Find What You're Looking For? Ask Us About Our Unique Locator Service which lets you find EXACTLY the vehicle you want -- Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Equipment and Color - all at a price far less than Retail. We Do ALL the Work. We ensure that it has a completely Clean CARFAX Report; has no major mechanical issues; has not been smoked in; and has a condition report that meets your standards. Stop chasing endless Car Ads and false promises!
* New Car Price Negotation - Hate the thought of having to negotiate a price with a New Car Dealer? Our owner - Craig Hertel - has the inside contacts at ALL of the local Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota & other Dealerships. If you are trading in a vehicle, we can negotiate the absolute lowest price for you - saving you the stress and hassle of having to wonder if you truly got the best deal.
* Reputable Auto Repair Referrals - Wondering what Auto Repair & Service Center will give you the best price on service and the integrity to do it right? Our network of Auto Repair Centers refers you to only the most repuatable Car Repair places -- often with a discounted hourly service rate or repair costs.
* Certified Presumptive Value Appraisals - Standard Presumptive Value (SPV) applies to motor vehicles purchased in private-party sales that do not involve a licensed motor vehicle dealer. This includes sales between family members, neighbors and others. A used vehicle's SPV is available on the TxDMV website; however, the taxable value is calculated by the county tax assessor-collector on the day of titling and registration. Tax is calculated on the greater of the actual sales price or 80 percent of the SPV shown for that day.A purchaser who pays less than 80 percent of the vehicle's SPV may obtain a certified appraisal. Tax will be calculated on the appraised amount; however, the tax cannot be computed on an appraised value that is less than the purchase price.
Contact us at 817-560-7100 and let us know how Hertel Auto Group can assist you with any of your Automotive Sales, Vehicle Finder, or Appraisal Needs.
Need an Automatic or Manual Transmission, 4-Wheel Drive System or General Automotive Repair Work Done? At Hertel Auto Group, we highly recommend Kincaid's Transmissions -- operating in the same building as our location.